Yes it can. The styling cream can be applied to wet, damp or dry hair, and will provide a nice, soft-to-the-touch hold to curls that have been in rollers.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?
- Is this a hold styling gel? will it hold long hair in place in light wind and general everyday life movement?
- I normally use a mousse in my damp hair and use jaw clips and roll it up. Can I do the same thing without making it too oily? Will it be able to dry?
- Is this product a plant based product?