Yes - the sulfate-free Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner work very well for many hair types, including thin, straight hair that has had a history of getting oily. The shampoo will certainly help with that. I'd suggest that when you use the conditioner (and you should always condition after shampooing), that you may want to see how your hair/scalp respond when you apply it to your roots, and when you don't. If you find your hair is getting oily when applying the conditioner to the roots, then definitely avoid applying the conditioner to your roots and just focus on using it several inches away from your scalp, all the way down to your ends.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?