Yes - the sulfate-free Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner work very well for many hair types, including thin, straight hair that has had a history of getting oily. The shampoo will certainly help with that. I'd suggest that when you use the conditioner (and you should always condition after shampooing), that you may want to see how your hair/scalp respond when you apply it to your roots, and when you don't. If you find your hair is getting oily when applying the conditioner to the roots, then definitely avoid applying the conditioner to your roots and just focus on using it several inches away from your scalp, all the way down to your ends.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?