Yes, it is safe for keratin treated and chemically treated (permed) hair. We have had many of our customers tell us that it has helped decrease or eliminate their itchy or flaking (dandruff) scalp. Though we primarily advertise the product toward women, it works just as well for men. We have many families who use our argan oil shampoo and conditioner set. If you have any other questions now or after you begin to use our products, please feel free to reach out to us email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?