I would encourage you to give the LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner combo a try. This sulfate-free argan oil shampoo does a very thorough job of cleansing the hair, and the conditioner provides hydration and softens the hair. Both are color safe. As for aiding with the oil control, I would recommend that when applying the conditioner that you avoid applying it to your roots, and just focus on applying it to the rest of your hair. Also, we include a pdf user guide with your purchase, so you can have a look through that for more detailed instructions and best tips to achieve a great results. You're also welcome to reach out to us for personal assistance; we're delighted to help! If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?