Though we have had many of our customers tell us that their hair fall or thinning hair has been improved after using our products for some time. However, it's important to discover the core or root of the problem to know what makes the most sense for you. It is true that some shampoos can help prevent or slow hair loss or chemical breakage, but there are many possible contributing factors, such as hormones, genetics, diet, anemia, swollen hair follicles, restricted nourishment to the hair's root, high blood pressure, thyroid issues, alopecia, medication, strong chemical treatments and an array of other issues. You want to minimize and identify the core problem early on, if possible, by seeing a health care professional (dermatologist, or a doctor or health practitioner who can review your blood results). Personally, I have experienced hair loss during times of high stress and hormone imbalance, and my blood work confirmed the root of the problem. However, in earlier years, it was correlated to the low quality hair products I was using. Strong chemicals can irritate the scalp or enter through your pores making way to the hair's root. Another factor is build-up which can clog follicles and interfere with new hair growth. This is why it's important to use a sulfate-free shampoo that leaves no residue, but that gently cleans without stripping your scalp or hair of your good, necessary oils. So to come back to your question, this set *could help with preventing hair fall and thinning hair, but only if the core problem is not one of the deeper internal contributing factors (hormones, stress, diet, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?