Feedback from those who have used it has been that it has helped ladies who have been dealing with dry, flaky scalp. I should mention, though, that a few ladies changed the hair styling products they used, as well, to eliminate anything with sulfates (as these are harsh chemicals that will hinder your progress with overcoming dry hair and dandruff). We recommend that until the dandruff gets under control (for some it is within a matter of days, for others weeks, depending on severity) - that you leave the argan oil conditioner on for an extended period of time (for instance, apply it immediately after shampooing and leave on the whole time you are washing the rest of your body)
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?