I know several solutions that can help protect your hair, but just so you have some context, I found this article that should help: http://stylecaster.com/beauty/protect-hair-from-chlorine/ As you'll see, yes, you can use the conditioner prior to getting in the pool, but you may like to experiment with some of the other options mentioned. The main idea is that your hair responds like a sponge when it is dry. So if you can have it soak up what is good/safe for it before getting in the pool, that in itself should help. And of course, you always want to rinse your hair out after being in the pool. Personally, I use Aubrey Organics swimmers shampoo. I follow with the LuxeOrganix argan oil conditioner, since the swimmers shampoo tends to leave my hair thoroughly cleaned (and can tend to feel tangled). The conditioner helps alleviate that, especially after I run a wide tooth comb through it while it is soaking in.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products