I know several solutions that can help protect your hair, but just so you have some context, I found this article that should help: http://stylecaster.com/beauty/protect-hair-from-chlorine/ As you'll see, yes, you can use the conditioner prior to getting in the pool, but you may like to experiment with some of the other options mentioned. The main idea is that your hair responds like a sponge when it is dry. So if you can have it soak up what is good/safe for it before getting in the pool, that in itself should help. And of course, you always want to rinse your hair out after being in the pool. Personally, I use Aubrey Organics swimmers shampoo. I follow with the LuxeOrganix argan oil conditioner, since the swimmers shampoo tends to leave my hair thoroughly cleaned (and can tend to feel tangled). The conditioner helps alleviate that, especially after I run a wide tooth comb through it while it is soaking in.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?