Yes, this is a complete set that includes both the argan oil shampoo and conditioner. They are sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride, gluten and phthalate free. The level of Red 40 (used for coloring in food or cosmetics) that is in this shampoo and conditioner is rated as Green (safe) by EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. It contains far less than 1% and is the next to last ingredient on the list (10% or more would be of concern). The Orange 4/CI 15510 has a safety rating of 2 from Skin Deep and is the also near the end of the ingredients list, which means the amount of it included is also very minimal (much less than 1%). Limonene (a scent ingredient and solvent naturally occurring in the rind of citrus fruit) provides a light, fresh, and sweet citrus scent. It is also only a trace amount, much less than 1%.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products