Yes, this is a complete set that includes both the argan oil shampoo and conditioner. They are sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride, gluten and phthalate free. The level of Red 40 (used for coloring in food or cosmetics) that is in this shampoo and conditioner is rated as Green (safe) by EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. It contains far less than 1% and is the next to last ingredient on the list (10% or more would be of concern). The Orange 4/CI 15510 has a safety rating of 2 from Skin Deep and is the also near the end of the ingredients list, which means the amount of it included is also very minimal (much less than 1%). Limonene (a scent ingredient and solvent naturally occurring in the rind of citrus fruit) provides a light, fresh, and sweet citrus scent. It is also only a trace amount, much less than 1%.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?