Feedback from those who have used it has been that it has helped ladies who have been dealing with dry, flaky scalp. I should mention, though, that a few ladies changed the hair styling products they used, as well, to eliminate anything with sulfates (as these are harsh chemicals that will hinder your progress with overcoming dry hair and dandruff). We recommend that until the dandruff gets under control (for some it is within a matter of days, for others weeks, depending on severity) - that you leave the argan oil conditioner on for an extended period of time (for instance, apply it immediately after shampooing and leave on the whole time you are washing the rest of your body).
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?