If you're looking for a product that will remove yellow/brassiness out of white or blonde hair, a purple shampoo is designed specifically for that. Though this product is color safe, it is not designed for the purpose of removing yellow or brassy color from the hair. At this time we do not have a purple shampoo, but there are several options available on Amazon. Just search for "purple shampoo." You'll find that typically it's recommended that you limit your use of a purple shampoo to once a week, so as an in between, LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner would be a great match to rejuvenate and protect your hair.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?