If you're looking for a product that will remove yellow/brassiness out of white or blonde hair, a purple shampoo is designed specifically for that. Though this product is color safe, it is not designed for the purpose of removing yellow or brassy color from the hair. At this time we do not have a purple shampoo, but there are several options available on Amazon. Just search for "purple shampoo." You'll find that typically it's recommended that you limit your use of a purple shampoo to once a week, so as an in between, LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner would be a great match to rejuvenate and protect your hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?