Yes it will. This product works for curly or straight styling. A little goes a long way, so be sure to start with a very small amount. For short hair, a pea-size is a good amount to start with, then the longer the hair length, a dime, nickel, and only a quarter if you have really long hair. If you find your hair feels stiff/crunchy or anything that is not soft and manageable, that's your sign you're using too much!
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I noticed fragrance in your ingredients and want to make sure it is a safe, nontoxic option.
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?