Yes, this product is safe for color treated hair. It contains no sulfates or sodium chloride, which is typically what you want to avoid when looking for a color safe shampoo or conditioner.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Cleansing CoWash Conditioner
- Ingredients List for CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- I have long, thick, curly hair. I pull out a ton after every wash and need new products. Do I need an additional conditioner after using this?
- What are the ingredients?
- Advertises no alcohol, but picture of back of the bottle ingredients lists multiple types of alcohol?
- Does this help a itchy scalp?
- Is this product safe for keratin treated hair?