My personal experience and the feedback from our customers has been that it actually makes your hair feel thicker. We have had several customers tell us that immediately after rinsing they noticed their hair felt thicker (one even said, "plumper"). The truth is, all hair types and conditions are different, so for one person they may notice a difference right away, and others it may take several uses. One of the reasons the hair feels thicker is because of the Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein within it naturally coats, protects and feeds the hair follicles from within. It contains 9 essential amino acids which act as natural strengtheners, which protect the shaft of the hair, help to repair damaged hair and promote healthy hair growth. So as you continue to use the product and as your hair is growing you, you will likely notice your newer hair feeling thicker, stronger and looking & feeling more healthy.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Do you have international shipping on Amazon?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?