Researchers found that shampoos containing sulfates and other harmful ingredients can cause itchy scalp and serious skin irritation and disease, hair loss and damage, and the ability to create nitrate compounds which have been linked to cancer and cell damage. LuxeOrganix contains NO sulfates, parabens or sodium chloride! So it will not cause any health issues.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products