We can't say scientifically if this shampoo/conditioner causes hair growth, but there are many in the hair industry who claim that argan oil has the ability to help with hair loss, and cause regrowth. It could be because you're getting the oils needed to give your hair the ability to return to growing in its natural state again, as suggested by Ally in her comment below. One thing that argan oil is very well known for is repairing and strengthening hair, which will cause it to look fuller and thicker. Be sure to avoid styling products that contain harsh chemicals, such as sulfates, sodium chloride and parabens, as they will be counter-productive in your efforts to keep your hair healthy and full. This shampoo/conditioner set contains none of those ingredients, and the argan oil within it will certainly help make your hair healthier and fuller.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?