We can't say scientifically if this shampoo/conditioner causes hair growth, but there are many in the hair industry who claim that argan oil has the ability to help with hair loss, and cause regrowth. It could be because you're getting the oils needed to give your hair the ability to return to growing in its natural state again, as suggested by Ally in her comment below. One thing that argan oil is very well known for is repairing and strengthening hair, which will cause it to look fuller and thicker. Be sure to avoid styling products that contain harsh chemicals, such as sulfates, sodium chloride and parabens, as they will be counter-productive in your efforts to keep your hair healthy and full. This shampoo/conditioner set contains none of those ingredients, and the argan oil within it will certainly help make your hair healthier and fuller.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products