It is safe for colored hair. The shampoo does not contain any sulfates or sodium chloride, which are known for stripping the hair. If you need to refresh your hair in between shampoos, our CoWash Cleansing Conditioner would be a safe option, or some dry shampoos could also work well for you (just be sure to check the ingredients).
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?