This shampoo and conditioner are designed to be used together, and provide heat protection. There is no need to leave in some of the conditioner. However, if you are wanting extra peace of mind by having some extra heat protection before using a flat iron, you may like to use the LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Styling Cream, after washing with the argan oil shampoo and conditioner.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?