Yes. As your stylist has probably advised you with your post-Keratin treatment, in order to maintain the best smoothing and anti-frizz benefits, you want to use sulfate free and sodium free hair products. LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner is 100% free of sulfates and sodium chloride, and is safe for professionally straightened hair, including Keratin or Brazilian Blowout treatments.
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?