This shampoo and conditioner are designed to be used together, and provide heat protection. There is no need to leave in some of the conditioner. However, if you are wanting extra peace of mind by having some extra heat protection before using a flat iron, you may like to use the LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Styling Cream, after washing with the argan oil shampoo and conditioner. We have many customers who use these products together and they have expressed great satisfaction with their ability to protect and enhance the manageability of their hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products