Yes, we have many customers with Brazilian Blowouts and Keratin Treated hair who love our sulfate-free Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for preserving and protecting their hair. It is designed to NOT strip the hair of these kind of treatments, as well as to not strip the scalp and hair of your good, healthy oils. There also is no sodium chloride in the ingredients, which is also important for treated hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- Is this sodium free?
- Does this set help prevent hair fall and thinning hair...i have lots of hair loss on my fine color treated hair
- Does this product have eucalyptus in it?
- I need color safe product(s) to help with oil control. What combo would you recommend?
- Is this safe on keratin treatment straight permed hair, is it anti-dandruff and is it both of men and women?
- Is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate safe for keratin treated hair or too harsh?
- Hair loss caused by hair products