Yes, we have many customers with Brazilian Blowouts and Keratin Treated hair who love our sulfate-free Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for preserving and protecting their hair. It is designed to NOT strip the hair of these kind of treatments, as well as to not strip the scalp and hair of your good, healthy oils. There also is no sodium chloride in the ingredients, which is also important for treated hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- Does this work well on thin straight hair that tends to get oily quickly?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Is this shampoo good for Brazilian Blowout treated hair? Looking for a product that doesn't remove the treatment!
- Is this good on keratin treated hair?
- What color is this shampoo and conditioner?