Yes, this styling cream is safe for keratin treated hair. It contains NO sulfates or sodium chloride, which are known to strip the hair of any kind of treatments, coloring, and natural oils
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I noticed fragrance in your ingredients and want to make sure it is a safe, nontoxic option.
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?