Yes, this styling cream is safe for keratin treated hair. It contains NO sulfates or sodium chloride, which are known to strip the hair of any kind of treatments, coloring, and natural oils
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?
- Is this a hold styling gel? will it hold long hair in place in light wind and general everyday life movement?
- I normally use a mousse in my damp hair and use jaw clips and roll it up. Can I do the same thing without making it too oily? Will it be able to dry?
- Is this product a plant based product?