Yes, you can use this cleansing conditioner to "co-wash" (conditioner wash) your hair on days that you don't want to shampoo. However, we do recommend that you occasionally shampoo because it is important to avoid buildup, which can lead to dry, itchy, flaky or irritated scalp. Some customers can go for days, others weeks, before needing to wash with a shampoo. It really depends on the hair type, if they are using styling products, and what shampoo they are using in between.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Cleansing CoWash Conditioner
- Ingredients List for CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- I have long, thick, curly hair. I pull out a ton after every wash and need new products. Do I need an additional conditioner after using this?
- What are the ingredients?
- Advertises no alcohol, but picture of back of the bottle ingredients lists multiple types of alcohol?
- Does this help a itchy scalp?
- Is this product safe for keratin treated hair?