Yes it is. Stylists recommend you avoid sulfates and sodium chloride after a keratin treatment (or Brazilian Blowout) to prevent stripping your hair of its treatment. This product contains neither of those ingredients, and has been successfully used by many of our customers with keratin treated hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Cleansing CoWash Conditioner
- Ingredients List for CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Do you have International shipping on Amazon?
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- I have long, thick, curly hair. I pull out a ton after every wash and need new products. Do I need an additional conditioner after using this?
- What are the ingredients?
- Advertises no alcohol, but picture of back of the bottle ingredients lists multiple types of alcohol?
- Does this help a itchy scalp?