The short answer is, "It depends." :) But typically once a week works best for most of our customers. It is not recommended for everyday use, however depending on the condition of your hair, it will not harm it. For those with healthy, hydrated hair, using it monthly should provide a good result. Average hair with minimal damage can benefit from using it weekly to every two weeks. Severely damaged hair (depending on texture and density) should use the product weekly/daily (daily use should consist of 7-10 days with a 3-5 day break in-between as to not over-condition the hair). If your hair is fine and/or prone to becoming oily, conditioning less often and avoiding the roots can be a smart adjustment. However, if your hair is thick and especially dry or damaged (from coloring, chlorine or sun exposure), deep conditioning more regularly can make a positive difference.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Do you have international shipping on Amazon?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?
- Does this have a strong fragrance?