We do not use heavy duty (toxic) glues to seal our products. Because we use a light weight sealer, the natural oils in our product can loosen the seal. It’s likely that this is what you experienced. In addition, the seal itself is designed to be lifted with the lid (when you twist open the top it automatically lifts the seal for ease of use). You will notice this type of (newer) packaging is used by major food brands, whereby the seal is broken by unscrewing the cap. You will know for certain that your product has arrived unopened by it being sealed inside of a plastic poly bag. Essentially, it is a double-seal by way of the seal inside the lid, along with the sealed plastic poly bag. As always, if you have questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to so we Contact Us can make sure you are completely satisfied with your order.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Do you have international shipping on Amazon?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?
- Does this have a strong fragrance?