Great question...thanks for asking! Yes, you can apply the argan oil styling cream on wet or dry hair. You may need to experiment with how much to use because hair types need varying amounts. I recommend that you start with a very small amount, see how it works for you, and then you can always add more. If your hair comes out oily, then back down the amount. Just to give you an example, we had one customer who was applying the size of a quarter, which was too much, but once she backed it down to the size of a nickel, it was perfect. For me, I'm more like a dime size on wet hair, and a pea-size on my dried, second day hair. In any case, we will gladly help you dial it in to get the perfect result for you! We also have a pdf guide that will help you get the most out of this product. We stand 100% behind our customers and our product with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you have nothing to lose...
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I noticed fragrance in your ingredients and want to make sure it is a safe, nontoxic option.
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?