We recommend shampooing first, then remove excess water, apply hair mask, let sit to soak in for 5 minutes and then rinse. (It can be used with a steamer, dryer or plastic cap, or left on longer for up to a few hours, if desired; just not overnight.) We have found that in some people with severely damaged hair we saw optimal results by using it on dry hair, followed by a steamer. It depends on hair type and the condition of the hair
Articles in this section
- Treating Dry Hair User Guide
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Do you have international shipping on Amazon?
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?