Depending on hair type and the length, the amount one person uses can differ from others. But the main thing is that you make sure you cover your hair completely with the product. Less is more, as your hair will only absorb what it needs; the rest will simply rinse out. Using a wide tooth comb will help to spread the product evenly, and keep you from using more than necessary. Just be sure to start combing from the ends, and then move upward, to avoid tangling the hair.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?
- Does this have a strong fragrance?
- Do I need to shampoo first before applying the hair mask?