No you'd shouldn't; the cowash is a conditioner with very gentle cleansing agents. So it's going to be like washing with a conditioner. Your results will be similar to 2nd day hair. It has a tendency to lightly freshen up the hair, and helps minimize frizz and helps hair that has been damaged or dry to recover by not being stripped by harsh ingredients in most shampoos (like sulfates and sodium chloride).
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Cleansing CoWash Conditioner
- Ingredients List for CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Do you have International shipping on Amazon?
- Hair loss caused by hair products
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- I have long, thick, curly hair. I pull out a ton after every wash and need new products. Do I need an additional conditioner after using this?
- What are the ingredients?
- Advertises no alcohol, but picture of back of the bottle ingredients lists multiple types of alcohol?
- Does this help a itchy scalp?