No. It has a very light, clean and natural scent. Feedback from our customers has been that they enjoy the light scent, and others have said they wished it would linger longer in their hair. We all have different preferences when it comes to scents, but based on this feedback, you can see how it would be considered a lighter scent.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Ingredients List for Deep Conditioner Hair Mask
- Does the product help with dandruff and is it safe for keratin treated hair?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can this be used on keratin treated hair?
- How much of the deep conditioner hair mask should I use?
- At 64 my hair is long, grey and seems to be thinning and dry. Which of your products do you recommend?
- Does this have a strong fragrance?
- Do I need to shampoo first before applying the hair mask?