Yes, it is safe to use with hair extensions but it is important that you only apply it to the hair extension and not the bonding agent. If you have any other questions, or for personal attention for your unique situation, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- Ingredients List for Argan Oil Styling Cream
- I noticed fragrance in your ingredients and want to make sure it is a safe, nontoxic option.
- Do you have International Shipping on Amazon?
- I have African American hair. Can I use the styling cream with rollers?
- Can the styling cream be used with rollers?
- What’s required to join the Luxe Club?
- What is the Luxe Club?
- Can it be used on extensions?
- Is this a hold styling gel? will it hold long hair in place in light wind and general everyday life movement?