Well, this depends on you. If your scalp is oily, you need to wash it once a day. It all really depends on your hair type and your specific needs, but it is recommended to use about once or twice a week. For personal suggestions for your hair type please feel free to reach out to us HERE
Articles in this section
- Invigorate Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Care User Guide
- Ingredients List For Invigorate Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner
- I know it says it’s OK for colored hair, how about highlighted blonde hair. Will it dull the blonde at all?
- "Will this work for all over hair thinning for women after having a baby or finishing nursing? "
- "Can men use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner too?"
- "Is it safe to use on kids?”
- "Is the tingling sensation I feel on my scalp normal?”
- “How often should I use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?”
- "Does this have sulfates or sodium chloride? I want to make sure it's safe for my keratin treatment and color treated hair."
- “I have psoriasis on my scalp, will the shampoo and conditioner help with this issue?”