A few of the ingredients in the Biotin line, like tea tree oil, peppermint, and organic ginseng, stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which aids in the growth process. These ingredients are quite concentrated, and you will actually FEEL them working. The tingling you may experience is a customary effect and nothing at all to worry about. We hope you will enjoy the natural, massage-like sensation!
Articles in this section
- Invigorate Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Care User Guide
- Ingredients List For Invigorate Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner
- I know it says it’s OK for colored hair, how about highlighted blonde hair. Will it dull the blonde at all?
- "Will this work for all over hair thinning for women after having a baby or finishing nursing? "
- "Can men use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner too?"
- "Is it safe to use on kids?”
- "Is the tingling sensation I feel on my scalp normal?”
- “How often should I use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?”
- "Does this have sulfates or sodium chloride? I want to make sure it's safe for my keratin treatment and color treated hair."
- “I have psoriasis on my scalp, will the shampoo and conditioner help with this issue?”