Yes, it is safe for kids and adults. We have received feedback from parents who have used it on the children and have said "I have a four-year-old daughter and the products work great for both of us! It’s so gentle on your hair and scalp and it also gives you amazing hair!" It is free from sulfates and parabens and kids love the natural fragrance that comes from the tea tree, mint and rosemary essential oils.
Articles in this section
- Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner PDF User Guide
- Ingredients List For Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner
- I know it says it’s OK for colored hair, how about highlighted blonde hair. Will it dull the blonde at all?
- "Will this work for all over hair thinning for women after having a baby or finishing nursing? "
- "Can men use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner too?"
- "Is it safe to use on kids?”
- "Is the tingling sensation I feel on my scalp normal?”
- “How often should I use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?”
- "Does this have sulfates or sodium chloride? I want to make sure it's safe for my keratin treatment and color treated hair."
- “I have psoriasis on my scalp, will the shampoo and conditioner help with this issue?”