Hi There! Thank you for your question. Yes, our Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated to be safe for women, before or after childbirth. The product contains more than 20 natural and organic ingredients that are known to encourage healthy hair growth and have the potential to relieve some hair loss issues. Postpartum hair loss is a common concern for women, as stress on the body and hormones can affect hair growth and cause hair loss. If this the core reason behind your hair thinning, you should address this with your health practitioner. This product certainly will remove common scalp issues that can prevent hair from growing or cause thinning, but it will not “force” hair growth as some chemical-based shampoos are formulated to do. In any case, the Biotin Hair Rescue shampoo and conditioner will a positive piece of the puzzle for your overall goal of improving the health and thickness of your hair.
Articles in this section
- Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner PDF User Guide
- Ingredients List For Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner
- I know it says it’s OK for colored hair, how about highlighted blonde hair. Will it dull the blonde at all?
- "Will this work for all over hair thinning for women after having a baby or finishing nursing? "
- "Can men use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner too?"
- "Is it safe to use on kids?”
- "Is the tingling sensation I feel on my scalp normal?”
- “How often should I use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?”
- "Does this have sulfates or sodium chloride? I want to make sure it's safe for my keratin treatment and color treated hair."
- “I have psoriasis on my scalp, will the shampoo and conditioner help with this issue?”