It's safe for highlighted blonde hair, as well, and does not contain any harsh ingredients that would cause the hair to appear dull. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We're delighted to assist you!
Articles in this section
- Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner PDF User Guide
- Ingredients List For Biotin Hair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner
- I know it says it’s OK for colored hair, how about highlighted blonde hair. Will it dull the blonde at all?
- "Will this work for all over hair thinning for women after having a baby or finishing nursing? "
- "Can men use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner too?"
- "Is it safe to use on kids?”
- "Is the tingling sensation I feel on my scalp normal?”
- “How often should I use the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?”
- "Does this have sulfates or sodium chloride? I want to make sure it's safe for my keratin treatment and color treated hair."
- “I have psoriasis on my scalp, will the shampoo and conditioner help with this issue?”