Because Brilliant Eyes contains Beeswax, it may not be considered vegan since it comes from bees. Otherwise, all of the other ingredients in this formula are vegan. It is also free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, PEG compounds, petrochemicals, dyes and artificial fragrances. For a complete list of ingredients click here.
Articles in this section
- Ingredients List for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced daily Eye Cream
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced Daily Eye Cream
- Is the palm oil ethically sourced? You don’t test on animals which is great, but palm oil farming is abhorently animal unfriendly.
- “Is it Vegan? Where can I find a list of ingredients?”
- “Can it be used on my hands or arms?”
- “Cetyl & Cetearyl Alcohol are in the ingredients - isn’t alcohol drying to the skin?”
- “How often should I use it? Can I leave it on overnight?”
- “Is it non-comedogenic? Is it good for oily skin?”
- “Does this help with dark spots or sun spots?”
- “Can I apply this on both my eyelids and underneath my eyes?”