It’s best to apply it first as your base layer, before you apply your make-up or SPF.
Articles in this section
- Ingredients List for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced daily Eye Cream
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced Daily Eye Cream
- Is the palm oil ethically sourced? You don’t test on animals which is great, but palm oil farming is abhorently animal unfriendly.
- “Is it Vegan? Where can I find a list of ingredients?”
- “Can it be used on my hands or arms?”
- “Cetyl & Cetearyl Alcohol are in the ingredients - isn’t alcohol drying to the skin?”
- “How often should I use it? Can I leave it on overnight?”
- “Is it non-comedogenic? Is it good for oily skin?”
- “Does this help with dark spots or sun spots?”
- “Can I apply this on both my eyelids and underneath my eyes?”