The palm oil we use is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil. This organization ensures the oil palm plantations are not associated with deforestation and loss of critical habitat, and the palm oil is produced responsibly. If you have any other questions, please just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for asking this question!
Articles in this section
- Ingredients List for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced daily Eye Cream
- Best Tips and FAQs User Guide for Brilliant Eyes Bio-Advanced Daily Eye Cream
- Is the palm oil ethically sourced? You don’t test on animals which is great, but palm oil farming is abhorently animal unfriendly.
- “Is it Vegan? Where can I find a list of ingredients?”
- “Can it be used on my hands or arms?”
- “Cetyl & Cetearyl Alcohol are in the ingredients - isn’t alcohol drying to the skin?”
- “How often should I use it? Can I leave it on overnight?”
- “Is it non-comedogenic? Is it good for oily skin?”
- “Does this help with dark spots or sun spots?”
- “Can I apply this on both my eyelids and underneath my eyes?”